BMW R100G/S Gaston Rahier Paris-Dakar 1985 | Poster
1985: the year Gaston Rahier won the Paris-Dakar rally for the second time. The 1985 BMW team consisted of Eddy Hay, Gaston Rahier and Raymond Loizeaux. This GS had a 1050cc engine, the different fuel tanks had a capacity of 60 liters.
- BMW R100 GS Gaston Rahier Paris-Dakar 1985 poster
- Full-color poster, printed on 250 grams quality paper.
- Text in German.
- Size A2: 42 x 60 cm. (16 x 24 inch)
- New poster. Never previously framed or used.
- Rolled up and shipped in a solid cardboard shipping tube.
- Shipping with Track&Trace.
- Shipping rates to your location are shown at the check-out.
|Dimensions||42 × 60 cm|